Monday, June 22, 2009

Pete & Leslie

Pete & Leslie

First of all, what a cute couple. I met Leslie through a military wives bible study when she moved here for Pete's Advanced training for helicopters at NAS Whiting Field. Just to be clear, Pete is in the Navy, despite my constant confusion since he trained up in OK with the Air Force for Primary. This couple was a joy to work with- up for all of my crazy ideas, including channeling a 1940's look with Pete's dress whites and Leslie's polka-dotted dress and red lipstick. Didn't they turn out great?! I love the romance in these pictures- especially the ones of Pete and Leslie dancing on the beach together. Hmm... how can I get Jonah out there!? It is very important to me to capture those intimate moments between a couple or a family- anything that shows that true connection between loved ones. That came easy for Pete and Leslie, they were very photogenic. Did anyone else notice that Leslie's eyes match the blue-green water? I also love their energy and fun personalities depicted in some of the photos. I have to say my very favorite photograph is of the two of them jumping on the beach, forming the heart with their arms. It's just a fun photograph that tells a story using visual cues. Nice form guys! This session was a blast to photograph. Thanks Pete & Leslie for a great beach shoot!

Visit www.katiewarrenphotography.com to see all of the photos from Pete & Leslie's shoot.

1 comment:

  1. Katie... this work is AMAZING!!
    Way to go! I'm so impressed!!

    Pete and Leslie, you guys look awesome!!
    I LOVED the 40's look! :)

    ReplyDelete