Monday, July 6, 2009

Meagan & Nate's Family Beach Shoot

I recently did a beach photoshoot for my friend Meagan, who has left us to live in NC while her hubby moves on to his next session of training for the HT-53. We'll miss her and her two sweet boys! I started this military wives bible study more than a year ago and I feel like I've become much more comfortable.... should I venture to say GOOD with kids! I love to get those sweet smiles... no matter what it takes. My favorite mechanism to pull out the grins is my "Am I going to have to tickle you?! I'll....tickle, tickle, tickle!" That usually gets an instant smile. But in this case I was grinning ear to ear when I heard Robbie do his best impression of my sing-song "tickle, tickle, tickle" back at me! He is such a cutie! Then to top that off I started taking pictures of little brother Ben, who to my suprise, looked right at the camera and smiled! Now, maybe that was luck but he did continue to look at the camera for most of the shoot. I guess the crazy lady behind the lense got his attention. This was definitely a fun shoot and was fun to edit as well. Robbie's blond hair makes him look almost angelic in the photos. But he's all boy. We found him after the shoot venturing off in the sand by himself talking about his "adventure." We'll miss this family... hope to see you again soon Meagan!

No comments:

Post a Comment