Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mike & Jessie

What a sunset! Pensacola, Fl has the most vibrant sunsets I've ever experienced. A photographer's dream- the sunsets here serve as the perfect backdrop for my shoots. Boy I'm going to miss that when we move. More on that to come... but back to Mike, Jessie and sunsets. We had a lot of fun at the shoot- they were full of energy and went for everything I threw at them! You can tell they have a lot of fun together and that comes through in the photos. It is so important to me as a photographer to capture those intimate moments, those "unposed" interactions that give you a glimpse into the personality of the couple. If you look through their album you'll see several of these such shots. Speaking of fun, their little dog Tank is full of fun! He was pretty excited at first, eating the sand and digging his little paws as fast as he could. But then he was ready to pose! I was so happy to have the opportunity to photograph this family at this stage in their life. Every stage of life is fun and exciting, but I hope one day the Stremer's kids will look at these photographs and laugh at Mom & Dad's expressions as they jump in the air in crazy poses. Be sure to see the photoshoot start to finish at www.katiewarrenphotography.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment